Friday, November 15, 2013

Take a Break



The unpredictability of funds can influence and impact programs, agencies, services, providers, supplies, HUMANS and everything in between. Unfortunately for me, funding has been pulled and I find myself an unemployed service provider. I am hoping this time off will provide me with the relaxation that seems to escape during working life. Self Care will be the focus as I proceed with the much dreaded job hunt. My goal is to start a new position with healthy boundaries and self care practices in place that will support my longevity in the field. What do you do for self care and burnout prevention?

50 Ways to Take a Break #MilitaryAvenue
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/cd/f3/edcdf39af79812e7f5ed9424d05a879c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment